According to Seth Godin “A brand is a set of expectations, memories, stories, and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.”
The audience interacts with your brand and brand’s reputation when they decide to make a purchase. Throughout this article, we will learn tremendous ways of branding for the eCommerce business so let’s start.
Create A Brand Logo & Name
A logo is a graphic mark, sign, symbol, or stylized name used to identify a company, group, product, or brand. It may take the form of an abstract or symbolic design, or it may exist as a stylized form of the company’s name. Through an influential logo, a company’s brand can leave a lifetime impression on customers.
Various things need to consider while creating a brand logo and name.
- Select the finest platform
- The logo should be inspirational
- Text font size should be decent
- The objective of the brand should be familiar
- Size and color of the logo matters
- Uniqueness of logo
- Design logo after considering competitor’s logo
There are numerous platform available for creating logo like
- Online Logo Maker
- Logo Maker
- Design Hill
- Zillion Designs
Create A Brand Slogan
A brand slogan is the publicity tagline that carries the brand’s essence in the straight way possible. In short, the brand slogan is expected to hold the vibe of the brand. Brand slogan carries core values, personality, and positioning of a brand.
The main objective to make a slogan is to affect the buyer’s purchase decision and sell the company’s product and services to various shoppers. Some examples of popular brand slogans are
- McDonald’s – “I’m Lovin’ It”
- Red Bull – “It Gives You Wings!”
- Google – “Don’t Be Evil”
- Apple – “Think Different”
- Kit Kat – “Have a Break, Have a Kit Kat”
Tips to consider before creating a brand slogan, have a look
- Pair your slogan with a powerful logo
- Take sufficient time
- Keep it simple that instantly resonate with the audience
- Make slogan even more memorable by adding humor
- rhythm and rhyme should be present
Identify Your Brand’s Target Audience
The growth of any business depends on the target audience. It’s very necessary to identify the target audience for a better understanding of the wants and needs of the right audience. Various facts get clear when online site sellers Identify their Target Audience are given below.
- Who is the right audience for their business?
- Which services and products are required by the target audience?
- Which content is relevant to target viewers?
- How to Answers the inquiries of target viewers?
Leverage Social Media Platforms
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram provide a suitable platform for advertisement. With social media, online stores can offer information about their company products and services to a large number of audiences. There will be higher chances of involvement with more audiences when they are active on social sites.
There are various benefits of advertising on social media that are given below.
- Brand awareness will be increased on a wide level
- The conversion rate will be increased
- Assist in targeting the audience
- Customer outreach will be enhanced
Create an Application for Your eCommerce store
More people are using mobile phones to search for products and purchase. The mobile application also becomes significant for the growth of eCommerce stores. Dependency on mobile phones is increasing day by day from entertainment to Shopping.
Significance of mobile app for an eCommerce store
- Audience activity will be enhanced
- More personalized user experience
- Cart abandonment rate will decrease
- SEO will improve resulting in higher visibility
Outline the Key Benefits of Your Brand
It is essential to outline the key benefits of the brand and make it widespread as every other brand has some positive points in their brand. eye-catchy logo, tagline, and do social media posting to outline the brand’s quality and benefits. It is necessary to showcase your brand differently from competitors.
Significance of outlining the key benefits of brand
- Customer recognition
- Customer loyalty
- Ease in distinguishing the brand
- Brand equity
Enhance Email Marketing
Email marketing helps in attracting customers regarding the brand. Email marketing is suitable for large as well as small and medium-sized businesses. Past shopping behavior is considered while selecting target customers for email marketing. As per the reports, the number of active email users is expected to increase by 4.2 billion by the end of 2022.
Benefits of email marketing
- Wide audience outreach with an increase in revenue
- Ease in including offers and rewards to customers
- Measuring the result is an easy task
Make A Content Strategy
Content marketing is the most efficient way to provide a better identity to the brand. Through content, customer loyalty is easy to gain towards the brand. Content Is required at each time whenever posting on social media, sending emails to your customer, providing offers/discounts/rewards. Content marketing content includes white papers, eBooks, videos, infographics, blog posts, product demos, or case studies.
Significance of content strategy are
- Customer engagement will increase
- Customer loyalty will be enhanced
- Conversion will go upward
- Brand awareness
By Improving Customer Service
For to increase customer experience there is a need to put the focus on customer service. Come rain or shine good customer service will attract customers to come back again and again to your store.
Tips to consider for improved customer service
- Customer engagement
- Feedback is necessary to ask
- Understanding the requirement of shopper
- Effective communication is required to have
- Train the staff members for customer dealings.
By Sharing The Story of Your Company
Customers feel more attached to the brand when they know about the story of your company. Customers should know about the past failures of the company and how your company achieved the present profitable position of the company.
Informing people and other marketers about the struggle will make them inspire towards the company’s work.
By Refining Your Marketing Strategies
Nothing remains constant with changing trends and technology marketing strategy should be changed accordingly. There is a constant need to find new strategies and up-gradation in marketing strategies.
“Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.” – Elon Musk.
It does not happen overnight; it requires years of hard work to make a normal brand a popular brand. For branding an e-commerce website these tips will be extremely beneficial. In the initial phase, more investment is required but once you have established your brand name you can make more revenue for your brand.